The Dynalco M139 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a magnetic pickup that features low output making it intrinsically safe and CSA approved.
This high quality speed sensor also features a medium reach of 2.000 inches with 3/4-20 thread.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M139
- Thread: 3/4-20
- Thread Length: 2.000-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 13-17 Volts, 7V TYP. AT 50 IPS
- DC resistance Ohms: 230-280 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 19-25 AT 1 KHZ
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 3.5 oz avg.