The Dynalco M319 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor features a sensitive pickup suitable for mid-speed (300 to 500 rpm) applications. It also has a 5/8-18 thread and a long reach of 3.500-inches. This high quality magnetic pickup has an explosive proof housing suitable for extreme environments.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M319
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 3.500-inches
- Temperature range: -100°F to +200°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 23-33 Volts
- DC resistance Ohms: 170-210 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 29 NOM.
- Output Connector: AWG 18 UL 1015
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING