The Dynalco M135 Magnetic Pickup/Speed Sensor is a essentially safe magnetic pickup that comes with a long reach of 4.000-inches and 5/8-18 thread. This high quality speed sensor is CSA approved and used to power other Dynalco instruments.
Most CSA-certified pickups retain that approval only when used as part of a specific certified system or assembly. UL, CENELEC, and some CSA approved pickups may be used with any instrumentation.
- Part No.: M135
- Thread: 5/8-18
- Thread Length: 4.000-inches
- Temperature range: -65°F to +225°F
- Output voltage peak to peak: 18-23 Volts, 13V TYP. AT 100 IPS
- DC resistance Ohms: 170-210 at 75°F
- Inductance Millihenrys: 12-16 AT 1 KHZ
- Output Connector: MATES WITH MS3106A-10SL-4S
- Insulation resistance: 100 MEGOHMS MIN. AT 500 VDC, COIL TO HOUSING
- Net Weight: 3.2 oz avg.