The ENM Electric Counter E2B51DC05 is a rugged, reliable and extremely long-life electrical counter. It is recommended for vending, amusement, dry cleaning and photocopy machines; laboratory testing; totalizing production machinery; and related applications.
- It features a dependable electro-mechanical reciprocating verge ratched drive, made of Delrin, which has achieved a popular acclaim.
- “L” shaped mounting holes permit a variety of mounting centers for base mounting or back of panel installation, making the unit conveniently interchangeable with existing counters. It also may be mounted front of panel.
- Plated Steel Cover
- Reciprocating Delrin Verge Ratchet Drive
- Interchangeable Mounting Holes
- RU and C.S.A. Listed
- ISO 9001
- Part No.: E2B51DC05
- Figures: 5-digits; black on white
- Figure Dimensions: .156" H x .140" W
- Reset: None
- Speed Rating: 600 cpm; 1/2 count on power stroke, 1/2 count on return
- Voltage: 230V AC
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts
- Drive: Reciprocating Verge
- Mounting: Base mount
- Weight: 5 oz. net
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file