The ENM Hour Meter T14BH517BC is the answer to industry’s demand for low cost, small size and high reliability in elasped time measurement. Electromechanical wheel-type indication can’t forget or be “wiped out” like touchy LEDs or LCDs and requires no battery back-up. It is ideally suited for leasing, maintenance and warranty programs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Totally water sealed
- Quartz Crystal timing
- UL and CE Recognized
- Input is polarity protected
- No battery back-up required
- Absolutely will not lose count
- Warranty: 10,000 hrs/3 years
- Solid State Electronic drive circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Part No.: T14BH517BC
- Time Scale: 6-digits • Choice of 99,999 hours or 9,999.9 hour standard • Automatic recycle to zero
- Character Height: 0.140"
- Size: 1.45 W x 0.94 H x 1.89 D Inch
- Face Diameter: 2.3 Inch
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Power: 2.2W
- Operating Voltage: 8 - 32V DC
- Operating Temperature: Standard -30 ºC to +65 ºC (-22 ºF to +149 ºF) • Special -40 ºC to +85 ºC (-40 ºF to +185 ºF)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz at 1 to 8 G’s
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 0.02% over entire range
- Protected from: Alternator load dump • Inductive switching • Reverse polarity
- Mounting Style: Front panel mount
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2