The ENM Hour Meter T50A4 is a low cost reliable hour meter incorporating the latest state-of-the-art in electronics. It's quartz-crystal time base insures accurate long term time-keeping. A reliable electromechanical wheel-type indicator is used to store accumulated hours. This compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service. It's elapsed time indicator was designed for use on test and recording equipment, for providing maintenance control, for establishing warranty programs, for measuring machine utilization and production time, or for any application where time-in-use is to be determined.
- Quiet operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- No battery back-up required
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- UL/cUL recognized, CE and RoHS compliant
- Part No.: T50A4
- Time Scale: 6-digits • 99,999.9 Hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on black • Tenths - Red on white • Height - 0.140"
- Operation Voltage: 24V AC • ± 10% • 50/60 Hz
- Size: 1.68 W x 1.68 H x 1.26 D Inch
- Face Diameter - Flange: 2.31 Inch.
- Face Diameter - Cutout: 2 Inch.
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.4 Watts
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: -40 ˚F to +185 ˚F (-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10-80 Hz at 20 g's maximum (SAE J1378)
- Shock: 55 g at 9-13 ms (SAE J1378)
- Humidity: 95% (SAE J1378)
- Terminations: 1/4" male blade terminals
- Mounting Style: Panel mount
- Configuration: Round SAE bezel with new push-on retaining ring
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2