The ENM Hour Meter T50B112 is a large 3-hole flange. NEMA 4X, 12 rated panel gasket. A quartz crystal time base insures accurate time keeping. It is model is also frequency insensitive.
- Quiet operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- No battery back-up required
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- UL/cUL recognized, CE and RoHS compliant
- Part No.: T50B112
- Time Scale: 6-digits • 99,999.9 Hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on black • Tenths - Red on white • Height - 0.140"
- Operation Voltage: 230V AC • ± 10% • 50/60 Hz
- Size: 1.68 W x 1.68 H x 1.26 D Inch
- Face Diameter - Flange: 2.8 Inch.
- Face Diameter - Cutout: 2 Inch.
- Power Consumption: Less than 0.4 Watts
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: -40 ˚F to +185 ˚F (-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10-80 Hz at 20 g's maximum (SAE J1378)
- Shock: 55 g at 9-13 ms (SAE J1378)
- Humidity: 95% (SAE J1378)
- Terminations: 1/4" male blade terminals
- Mounting Style: 3-hole panel
- Configuration: Round 3-hole bezel with NEMA 4x, 12 Gasket
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2
- Installation Diagram: See image #3