The ENM Hour Meter T51K1 is a low cost reliable hour meter incorporating the latest state-of-the-art in electronics. Its quartz crystal time base insures accurate long term time keeping. A reliable electromechanical wheel-type indicator is used to store accumulated hours.This compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service. The elapsed time indicator was designed for use on test and recording equipment, providing maintenance control, establishing warranty programs, measuring machine utilization and production time, or for any application where time-in-use is to be determined.
- ISO 9001
- Quartz timing
- Totally sealed
- -40 °F to +85 °F
- Made in the U.S.A.
- UL, CSA and CE recognized
- Temperature range available
- Operating frequency 50/60 Hz
- Operation voltage 90 - 240V AC
- Mounting available in 2 screw, 3 screw and clip retainer
- Part No.: T51K1
- Display: 6-digits • 99,999.9 hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours – white on black • Tenths – red on white • Height – .125“
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC • ± 10% • Other voltages available
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Size: 1.43 W x 0.92 H x 2.13 D Inch.
- Face Size: 2.12 W x 1.06 H Inch.
- Power Consumption: Less than .04 Watts
- Accuracy: Better than ± 0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: -40 °F to +185 °F
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz @ 1 to 8 g’s
- Termination: Wire lead or 1 ⁄4“ male blade terminal
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Mounting Style: Back of panel mount with 2 screws
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2