The ENM Miniature Electrical Counter E4B728GM is a miniature 7-digit plastic impulse counter which is adaptable to PCB mounting without causing transient interference. Its frog-eyed mount coupled with its small size make it perfect in electronic instrumentation applications where space is limited.
- Tamperproof design
- Small size
- High impact plastic case
- Interchangable with other popular counters
- Low cost
- Standard DC voltage
- Durable and reliable performance
- UL and CSA recognized
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Part No.: E4B728GM
- Display Digits: 7-Digit
- Voltage: 24V DC with Diode
- Pulse Length (min.): 50 ms
- Power (max.): 2.5W
- Counting Speed: 600 counts per min.
- Count Life: 10 million
- Reset: None
- Size: 1.6 W x 0.84 H x 1.6 D Inch
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Mounting Style: Back of Panel
- Connection: 12" • 22 AWG wire leads or 9/32" pins
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +60°C • Extended ranges available
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file