Hobbs 85000 Series Hobbs DC Hourmeter, 100,000 Hour, 10-80 VDC, 2 Screw Black
With its highly reliable drive mechanism, the Honeywell 85000 Series features an odometer gear train and accurate quartz crystal timing to provide enhanced performance. UL/CSA recognized, with a variety of mounting styles. An improved odometer gear train, plus snap-together chassis, fits into a shock-proof, totally sealed case often resistant to many acids and solvents. All parts are in-process inspected. Every meter must pass a 100% function, burn-in, and timing accuracy test before shipping.
HOBBS 85000 SERIES DC HOURMETERS:
- Custom CMOS integrated circuit.
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths, plus has a running indicator.
- 10,000 hour version standard, with automatic recycle to zero.
- Temperature range: -40 degrees F to +185 degrees F, 40 degrees C to +85 degrees C.
- Quartz accuracy: (+/-) 200ppm, (+/-) 0.02% (entire voltage and temperature range).
- Operating voltage range: 5-110 VDC (Voltage range covered by 85000 Series line).
- Battery system voltages: 6,12,24,36,48,60,72, and 80 VDC.
- Precision built relay driven odometer.
- Excellent vibration & shock resistance- Vibration: 20g's @ 10-80Hz (SAE J1378) 10 g's (per MIL-M-3971) Shock: 55g's @ 9-13msec (SAE J1378) 75g's (per MIL-M-3971)
- Transient Voltage Protection Alternator load dump: 150V EMI (Electromagnetic Interference): +400V @ 500 Hz Inductive switching and reverse polarity.
- Standard terminals: 1/4" male blade.
- Number size: 0.12" (3mm).
- UL Recognized (File number AU1774).
- CSA Certified (File number LR42455-12).
- Conforms to MIL-M-3971.