This part has been superseded by the ATHA-40.
The Murphy 4000 RPM Alternator Signal Tachometer/Hourmeter 12V is rugged, transistorized instrument with solid-state circuitry for indication of engine RPM. This gauge is equipped with hourmeter to record the elapsed running time of an engine and a bracket for mounting into a standard 3- 3/8 in. (86 mm) dash mounting hole. A full 270° sweep of the pointer gives an accurate indication on a large easy–to–read scale and the dial can be illuminated for night reading.
- Part No.: ATHA-40-12
- Scale: 0-4000 RPM
- Power Input: 12 V
- Backlight: 3.4W T-10 wedge base bulb
- RPM Input Signal Voltage: V low: 0.5V max, V high: 8.0V min.
- Accuracy: Tachometer: +2% full scale, Hourmeter: +0.01% hours, +1 count
- Temperature Range: -40oC to +82oC (no permanent damage shall occur)
- Dial (Face Plate): 270o sweep with white numerals (over black background)
- Bezel: 304 bright stainless steel
- Case Material: Plastic
- Hourmeter Range: 99999.9 hours in 0.1 increments