The Murphy Diesel-Fuel Shutoff Valve SV-24 is a solenoid operated type that operates on 24 VDC. The SV valve opens against 30 psi (207 kPa) [2.07 bar] inlet pressure. The valve is a normally closed valve that opens when current is supplied from the battery through a magnetic switch. Temperature, level or pressure Swichgage instruments installed on the engine and pump or compressor, trip the magnetic switch, breaking the circuit from the battery which closes the valve and stops the engine.
- Part No.: SV-24
- Electrical Rating: 24V
- Orifice: 3/16 inch (5 mm)
- Body Connections: 1/4 NPT inlet/outlet
- Maximum Opening Pressure: 3/16 in. (5 mm) orifice: 30 psi (207 kPa) [2.07 bar]
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (0.68 kg)
- Shipping Dimension: 3 x 2-3/4 Sx 2-3/4 in. (76 x 70 x 70 mm)