The Murphy High Pressure Diesel Fuel Shutoff Valve 24 VDC SV-24-HP is a normally closed valve that opens when current is supplied from the battery through a magnetic switch. Temperature, Level, or Pressure Swichgage instruments installed on the engine and pump or compressor trip the magnetic switch, breaking the circuit from the battery, which closes the valve and stops the engine. The SV-24-HP valve operates on 24 VDC, has a 1/4 NPT inlet and outlet, and a 1/4 inch (6 mm) orifice.
The SV-24-HP opens against diesel fuel transfer pump pressure up to 60 psi (414 kPa) [4.14 bar]. This valve is recommended where greater pump pressure is required.
- 24 VDC
- High Pressure
- 1/4 in. (6 mm) Diameter Orifice
- Solenoid Operated Fuel Shutoff Valve
- Diesel Engines
- Diesel Driven Pumps and Compressors
- Part No.: SV-24-HP
- Coil Voltage: 24 VDC
- Orifice: 1/4 in. (6 mm) diameter
- Body Connections: 1/4 NPT inlet/outlet
- Maximum Opening Pressure: 60 psi (414 kPa) [4.14 bar].
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. (0.68 kg)
- Shipping Dimension: 3 x 2-3/4 Sx 2-3/4 in. (76 x 70 x 70 mm)