The Murphy WHB open type panel is the industry standard for High Plains irrigation engines. This panel bolts directly to the engine flywheel housing. It includes Swichgage protection for low engine oil pressure and high coolant or high oil temperature, and have provision to add an additional Swichgage instruments, such as pump discharge pressure, voltage regulator, throttle cable, and start button or switch.
For diesel engines without shut-down solenoid in the injection pump, add a Murphy SV Series solenoid fuel shut-off valve or RP2300 series rack puller solenoid.
- Ideal for High Plains Irrigation Engines
- Mounts Directly to Engine Flywheel Housing
- Swichgage Instruments for Low Oil Pressure, High Coolant Temperature and Ammeter
- Provision for Additional Instruments
- Panel Kit Includes: Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage instrument • High Coolant/ Temperature Swichgage instrument • 117PH Magnetic Switch • PB128S Emergency Stop Push Button • Ammeter 60-0-60 • Provisions for additional Swichgage controls, such as irrigation pump pressure or engine oil temperature
- Part No.: WHB
- Low Lube Oil Pressure Swichgage instrument: 0-100 psi (0-689 kPa) [0-6.89 bar] • 1/8 NPT process connection
- High Coolant/Oil Temperature Swichgage instrument: 130-250°F (54-121°C) • 48 in. (1.2 m) capillary • 1/2 NPT process connection
- 117PH Magnetic Switch
- Ammeter: 60-0-60
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs. 8 ozs. (3.9 kgs.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.5 x 9 x 5 in. (241 x 229 x 127 mm)