The Pollak 7-Way Socket Split Pin 11-739 with Replaceable Circuit Breakers is a heavy duty socket that has a 30 amp current rating and a split pin type. This unit has a replacement circuit breaker with plastic housing of 54-130PL and a metal housing of 54-130. It come with a rugged glass filled nylon material to resist breaking.
- Part No.: 11-739
- Description: 7-Way Socket Split Pin
- Pin Type: Split
- Current Rating: 30 Amp
- Replacement Circuit Breaker (Plastic Housing): 54-130PL
- Replacement Circuit Breaker (Metal Housing): 54-130
- Base plate and back plate made from rugged glass filled nylon to resist breaking.
- Bottom lip has been extended to allow for better plug and cable support.
- Drain hole has been incorporated into the housing to allow accumulated moisture to escape.
- Will accept the widest range of wire gauges from #14 wire to #8 ground wire.
- Will accept all plugs conforming to SAE J560 specifications.
- Ground may be tied to any screw mounting the rear terminal plate.
- Designed to provide easy serviceability of circuit breakers.
- Recommended that positive feed be attached to auxiliary post on circuit breaker.
- Standard Socket adapted to circuit breaker mounting plate without breakers.
- For use as a replacement of original equipment when circuit breaker protection is not required.