The Pollak Battery Master Disconnect Switch 51-927 features an SPST or Single Pole Single Throw (Off-On) circuitry with 2-stud terminals. This master disconnect switch is lever operated and has 6-36 VDC, 1800 Amps continuous capacity 1000 amps and silver plated 1/2"-20 UNF copper studs. This switch is made for battery circuit only. It does not disconnect alternator or generator field circuit. On vehicles equipped with alternators, engineer must be shut off to avoid potential damage to alternator diodes.
This product comes in Visipak, a clear packaging ready for display.
- Part No.: 51-927V
- Description: Battery Master Disconnect Switch
- Detail: Lever operated
- Voltage Rating: 6-36 VDC
- Current Rating: 1800 in rush DC Amp
- Circuitry: SPST Off-On
- Terminals: 2-stud
- Studs: Silver Plated 1/2" - 20UNF Copper Studs
- Continuous Rating (Make Break) = 180 Amps at 12VDC Intermittent Rating (Carrying Current Only) = 1800 AMPS at 12VDC
- 1 cycle = 4 seconds ON/20 Minutes OFF
- Incorporates heavy duty contacts.
- One piece die-cast housing sealed with O-rings at base and mounting stem to keep out dust and moisture.
- Large die-cast, lever for ease of operation.
- Two 1/2 copper alloy stud terminals with hex nuts and lock washers.
- Overall length 4 3/8". Diameter 2 5/8" approx.
- Conforms to requirements of U.L. #558
- Mounting stem 3/4" diameter, l/2" long, with two hexnuts and lock washer. (Note: Mounting nuts not to exceed 12 ft. Ibs. torque).
- Designed for protection against battery drain, electrical fires, tampering and theft.
- Fits panels up to l/4" thick.