The Pollak Single Level Back-Up Alarm 41-851 is a medium to heavy-duty unit for off-highway trucks, dump trucks, loaders, cranes, backhoes, etc. This back-up alarm features a 107dB loudness with multi-voltage of 12-24 Volts. It also features a voltage spike protection and reverse polarity protected. It comes in rugged glass-filled nylon housing has 12" wire leads.
- Part No.: 41-851
- Description: Single Level Back-Up Alarm
- Single level...107dB (A) ±4 @ 4'
- Voltage spike protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- Current draw less than 0.3 amps
- Solid state electronics
- Certified conformance to S.A.E. J994, type B
- Meets all European Standards for on and off-road vehicles (CE & E-Mark Certified)
- State, Federal, O.S.H.A., Bureau of Mines and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' requirements
- 12” Wire Leads
- Mounting – 2 slots .75”Lx.25”W and 2 slots 1”L x .25”W on 4.25" centers
- Net Weight - 1.2 lbs.
- Rugged Glass-Filled Nylon Housing
- Steam cleanable/Pressure Washable
- Low Current High Efficiency Dome Speaker
- Meets extreme requirements of off-highway equipment
- Operates in temperature ranges (-40° F to +185° F)
- Can be used on positive and negative ground vehicles