The R-6101 is a lightweight, high-capacity unit with a styled low profile, low profile ceiling plenum blends with any interior. The injection-molded housing has pockets to hold the receiver drier, blower assembly, and evaporator core, so they’re simpler to replace. A 12-inch Spal fan, dual-scroll/dual-inlet Spal blower, rifled-tube evaporator and a parallel flow condenser contribute to the improved performance. AC 12V version available - see model R-6101-0P.
- Red Dot Part No.: R-6101-0-24P
- Manufacturer: Red Dot
- Model: R-6101
- Application: Commercial Trucks, Construction and Agriculture
- Type: A/C Only
- Mounting Type: Rooftop
- Refrigerant Type: R-134a
- Volts: 24 VDC
- Capacity: Cooling – 21,300 BTU @ 100˚F (6.2kw @ 37.8˚C) air temperature rise
- Air Flow: 299 CFM (508 m3/h)
- Current Draw: 12.9 amps @ 27.2 VDC
- Controls: Three speed blower
- Weight: 40lbs (18.1kg)
- Dimensions: See image #2
NOTE: Compressor, Mounting Kit, Installation Kit and other optional items below not included.
| R-6101 SYSTEM ORDERING GUIDE
Contained in R-6100 unit
Refrigerant hose and fittings, etc.
|OPTIONS||Universal Roof Mount Kit
Replacement Recirc. Filter
Replacement Receiver Drier
|Relocates unit mounting bolts to pick up integral roof bracing
|COMPRESSOR||Requires compressor and mounting kit||See 75 Series Compressor section|