The Veethree International Oil Temperature Gauge 9153278D features a highly scratch resistant, that provides a clear view of the fascia for the life of the gauge. White and amber graphics on a black dial background are easy to read and white perimeter lighting can be added to provide good night visibility. Pointer is light white. Standard bezel is black.
- Scratch-resistant domed glass lens
- Easy U-clamp mounting
- ISO symbol
- White and amber graphics on a black dial background
- Flat glass lens with a low profile stepped bezel
- Lighting included
- Part No.: 9153278D
- Size: 2"
- Range: 140-320 F
- Sender: SW Match
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Humidity: Remains within initial accuracy specification in 95% relative humidity at 100 °F (37.8C) for 48 hours
- Salt Spray: Conforms to ASTM 117 after 48 hours of salt spray exposure
- Shock Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification up to 50 G's, half sine 9-13 milliseconds durations, 25 shocks of equal magnitude on each of three axes
- Vibration Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification at .060" double amplitude vibration from 10-80-10 Hz for one minute periods over two hours in each of three axes (six hours total)