The Yellow Jacket Low Side Gauge 49138 is a dry manifold pressure gauge housed in a blue steel case with a front recalibrator screw. High visibility colored temperature scales are easy to read through the full view polycarbonate crystal.
When a gauge has a RETARD zone, full scale is considered to be the last marked reading prior to entering the RETARD zone. For example, this gauge has a full scale r eading of 120 psi. Gauge accuracy is not specified in the RETARD zone.
- Part No.: 49138
- Color: Blue
- Pressure Scale: 30"-0-350*** PSI
- Refrigerants: R-22/404A/410A
- Flutterless™ technology with brass surge protector to minimize needle pulsation
- Brass gauge movement
- Copper alloy Bourdon tube
- 1/8" NPT Male connection
- Calibrated to 1% accuracy