The Yellow Jacket 60103 Constrictor/Cutter is a cutter modified with blunt wheel to roll down the tube O.D. This constrictor/cutter is used for 1/4" to 1-1/8" O.D.
- Wide rollers with flare cut-off groove for convenience. Ground surface for easy rolling
- Wheel retracts into cutter body to save 1" in cutting radius
- Textured finish is easy to grip and hold
- Alloy steel wheels have a sharper cutting wheel edge for less burr on copper, aluminum and mild steel tubing
- Wheels are pinned to rotate in either direction without the screw backing out
- Corrosion-resistant finish on lightweight aluminum frame
- Fold away steel reamer with turned cutting edge for deburring
- Flare cut-off groove for quickly removing damaged flare
- Conforms to Federal Specification GGG-C-771-d, 1-31, 64. Type II, Class 1
- Part No.: 60103
- Description: Constrictor/Cutter for 1/4" to 1-1/8" O.D.