The Yellow Jacket Precision Torque Wrench Kit 60652 is designed to accommodate the full range of ductless mini-split flare nut sizes and torque requirements. Durable, easy-to-use and more adjustable than other flare nut torque wrenches on the market.
- Eight Head Torque Wrench Kit (16, 17, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27 and 29 mm)
- Intuitive, easy-to-use settings and adjustments
- Precision torque wrench for exact tightening to 10-80 N-M or 7.4-59 ft. lb.
- Adjustable in Newton-meters and foot-pound
- Interchangeable open end adapters (Sizes: 17, 22, 24, 26, 27 & 29 mm)
- The N-M and foot-pound (FT-LB) scales are marked on the barrel of the wrench for easy and permanent reference
- The micrometer-type sleeve is easy to read and allows accurate pre-set torque values to be set. When the set torque is reached, the wrench produces and audible click and a slight, safe release of tension to prevent over tightening
- Accurate within 4% when measured per BSEN 26789 & ISO 6789 & ASME B107.14M & DIN3122 regardless of the open end adapter head used
- The wrench length with adapter is 16″ (406 mm)
- Packaged in a blow-molded storage case