The Zerostart Engine Heater 3100045 is designed for Caterpillar, Detroit Diesel, Massey Ferguson and Perkins.
COMPATIBILITY AND INSTALLATION INFORMATION:
- Caterpillar models 3054 and 3056: Install in 1-1/2" core hole on Right Side of engine, between #1 and #2 cylinders, behind exhaust manifold.
- Detroit Diesel models Series 30: Install in Right Side (RS). Point element UP.
- Massey Ferguson models MF-3120, MF-3140: Install in Right Rear (RR) or Right Front (RF). Point element 12 o'clock.
- Perkins models 400 Series (4.41, T4.40), 4.0L: RS, Point Element UP
- Perkins models 1004 (A Series 4 cyl.) (D Series 4 cyl.): RR or RF, 12 o'clock
- Perkins models 1006 (Y Series 6 cyl.): RR or RF, 12 o'clock
- Part No.: 3100045
- Watt: 600
- Volt: 120
- Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Type: Freeze plug
- Replacement Cord: 3600007