The Hella H81953021 Universal Electric Vacuum Pump is a Type 2 vacuum and comes with quick connect terminals. This electric vacuum pump is designed to supplement diesel engines in controlling heating and cooling functions, door locks, cruise controls, trunk release or any other functions controlled by vacuum.
- 12V DC
- Sealed motor (inlet port, outlet and pump end)
- Environmentally tested; humidity, salt, fog dust, air and water leakage
- Meets on (1) meter (3.28 feet) drop test
- Electrical Terminals: meet axial force (push/pull) of 40-45 pounds
- Vibration tested: eight (8) hours per plane; amplitude (peak to peak) 1.27 mm (0.05 in.)
- Electrical Stress Tested; Load Dump, Reverse Voltage, Short to Power Ground, non-disruptive transients and stall
- Meets standard corrosion test ASTM-B 117
- Temperature Range: -25°C to +96°C
- Weight: 13 grams (11 oz.)
- Chemical Resistant: 50/50 water, ethylene glycol antifreeze, Dexcon II transmission fluid, Leaded or unleaded regular gasoline, Diesel fuel, Dot 3 hydraulic brake fluid, Ethanol, 25% methanol +5% liquid soap in water
- Part No.: H81953021
- Description: Universal Electric Vacuum Pump Type 2 w/ Quick Connect Terminals
- Evacuate a 40 cubic inch (minimum) reservoir from atmoshere pressure to 15 inches of mercury vaccum in maximum of 20 seconds.
- Internal switch turns motor off when the vacuum reaches a maximum of 15 inches of mercury. When vacuum is reduced to a minimum of 11 (+2 or -0) inches of mercury, the internal switch will reactivate the motor to increase vacuum.
- Motor draws no more than .65A @ 13.5VDC (average).
Note: Dimensions in Millimeters