The Red Dot R-2000 On-Road Headliner Air Conditioner Unit 24 VDC R-2000-11-24P can be mounted in virtually any cab and oriented in whatever direction suits your space. The R-2000 is also an effective auxiliary cooling unit in vans, motor homes, and small delivery vehicles. With a low profile and small footprint.
Available 12V version R-2000-11P.
- Red Dot Part No.: R-2000-11-24P
- Cooling BTU: 17,000 BTU/Hr @ 36°F (5 kW @ 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air
- Volts: 24 VDC
- Air Flow: 235 CFM (400 m3/h)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- Current Draw: 9.3 amps @ 27.2 VDC (includes 2 amps for A/C clutch)
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Controls: Three-speed fan, adjustable thermostat
- Dimensions: See image #2
NOTE: Condenser, Compressor and General Purpose Installation Kits not included.
| R-2000 SYSTEM ORDERING GUIDE
77R0650 / RD-4-3724-0P - Universal
|COMPRESSOR||Requires compressor and mounting kit||See 75 Series Compressor section|