The Veethree Advantage Mechanical Dual Pressure Gauge D160954 features a proven accurate and reliable solution for a diverse range of industrial applications.
- ISO symbols
- Easy U-clamp mounting
- Flat glass lens with a low profile stepped bezel
- Rugged design
- Vibration resistant
- Threaded electrical connections
- Part No.: D160954
- Size: 2 1/16 in.
- Range: 0-150 PSI
- Voltage: 12V
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Humidity: Remains within initial accuracy specification in 95% relative humidity at 100 °F (37.8C) for 48 hours
- Salt Spray: Conforms to ASTM 117 after 48 hours of salt spray exposure
- Shock Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification up to 50 G's, half sine 9-13 milliseconds durations, 25 shocks of equal magnitude on each of three axes
- Vibration Withstand: Remains within initial accuracy specification at .060" double amplitude vibration from 10-55-10 Hz for one minute periods over two hours in each of three axes (six hours total)