- 0.50 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Cole Hersee FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer 48541-01-BX monitors both battery voltage and ignition status, shutting down non-critical loads when the cutoff voltage is reached, or at the set time after the ignition is turned off. It is a timer and voltage sensor in one easy-to- connect unit.
Ideal for use in emergency vehicles, the unit senses both voltage and time; after the vehicle engine is turned off, if either the cutoff voltage or time limit is reached, the Voltage Sensing Relay & Timer FlexMod will shut down the auxiliary loads. The dual technology in package provides double protection.
- Compact design (4” x 3” x 1”) unit is waterproof, dustproof and vibration-proof. Mounts anywhere on a vehicle, even places where road-splash is a problem. Sealed to IP67 standard.
- Preserves starting power; eliminates downtime and jump starts due to dead batteries. Simultaneous time and voltage sensing protects starting, even when the vehicle is running "in deficit".
- Monitors voltage and time simultaneously, providing double the protection to batteries. Battery will not be drained if battery voltage gets low before timer has run out.
- 10A rating means it can handle many loads directly or drive a relay or solenoid for higher amperage
- Unit is autoranging - senses 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc systems
- Cole Hersee Part No.: 48541-01-BX
- Package Type: Boxed
- Series: FlexMod Voltage Sensing Relays & Timers
- Description: Voltage Sensing Relay and Timer with 12805 Harness
Product Condition: NEW