- 0.08 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approximately 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The VDO tube type fuel senders are robust and use the least amount of space within a tank, with no worries about float arm direction. The float is contained within the aluminum cylindrical housing, and it rides on two resistive wires that protect it from the 'extreme fuel sloshing' that occurs in many shallow, large or odd sized tanks. These senders are ideal in applications where vehicle or equipment movement can cause severe fuel sloshing and premature sender failure. The float is captive within the tube and attached to resistive wires. This limits the exposure to the sloshing substantially increasing sender life.
- Suitable for gasoline and diesel fuels
- Ideal for situations where fuel slosh is problematic
- Aluminum flange and housing can withstand extreme environments, where dust or salt water spray are present
- Supplied with neoprene mounting gasket
- Standard SAE 5-hole mounting flange
- VDO Part No.: 224 225
- Voltage: 6-24V
- Connection: .250 Spade or M4 Stud (Interchangeable)
- Mounting Diameter: 54mm
- Mounting Depth: 250.0 mm / 9.9 in.
- Component Reference No.: 224-011-000-250X
Product Condition: NEW
Note: Actual image not shown.