- 2.00 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approximately 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Dynalco TMP-100 Multi-Point Digital Pyrometer is a high quality 19-channel temperature indicator powered by two 9-volt alkaline batteries. This digital temperature monitor accepts grounded and ungrounded thermocouples of the same type depending on model. It also has 3-1/2 digit display, brightness increases with ambient light.
- Digital readout with 1° resolution.
- Intrinsically safe. Third–party approved. No expensive hazardous enclosure required.
- Heavily gold-plated selector switch for long life, trouble-free operation.
- Integral 2-pole selector switch permits using grounded or ungrounded thermocouples.
- Requires no external dc or ac power.
- Fits existing cutouts and mounting holes of other popular pyrometers.
- Compensation for lead lengths or lead resistances not required; use inexpensive small gauge thermocouple extension wire and save cost and
- Fully gasketed; rugged construction.
- Readout unaffected by power line noise and spikes (no line connections)
- Dynalco Part No.: TMP-100
- Display: 3-1/2 digit (–999 to +1999), 0.5" high, liquid crystal display, 1° increment. Brightness increases with ambient light (no outdoors fadeout). Open thermocouple or RTD indicated by a number 1 in the thousands column; all other digits blanked. Momentarily pressing the front display push button activates the display for 50 seconds.
- Environment Temperature: 0°F to +165°F (–18°C to +74°C); 0.25% maximum effect on readout.
- Selector Switch: Two-pole, 19-position, double gold plating of contacts.
- Sensor: Thermocouples: Grounded or ungrounded; integral cold junction compensation. Thermocouple extension wire resistance of up to 100 ohms introduces less than 1° error. RTDs: Accepts 2-wire RTDs only. Use with heavy copper extension leads to minimize error, i.e., 16 AWG for up to 50 feet, 14 AWG to 100 feet.
- Power: Two common 9-volt batteries such as Mallory M1604HD2, Eveready 1222, Ray-O-Vac D1604. Battery life is approximately 4000 viewings,
- or a couple of years, under typical operation. Appearance of decimal points after every digit indicates discharged batteries.
Product Condition: NEW