- 0.25 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The ENM Electrical Counter E2B610DC05 is a rugged, reliable and extremely long-life electrical counter. It is recommended for vending, amusement, dry cleaning and photocopy machines; laboratory testing; totalizing production machinery; and related applications.
NOTE: To order 5-digit models substitute a 5 after the B in the above part number.
Please Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. This listing is for a bulk pack of 25. Price is per unit.
- It features a dependable electro-mechanical reciprocating verge ratched drive, made of Delrin, which has achieved a popular acclaim.
- “L” shaped mounting holes permit a variety of mounting centers for base mounting or back of panel installation, making the unit conveniently interchangeable with existing counters. It also may be mounted front of panel.
- Plated Steel Cover
- Reciprocating Delrin Verge Ratchet Drive
- Interchangeable Mounting Holes
- RU and C.S.A. Listed
- ISO 9001
- ENM Part No.: E2B610DC05
- Display Digits: 6-digits
- Size: 1.72 W x 1.19 H x 2.2 D Inch
- Reset: None
- Speed Rating: 600 cpm; 1/2 count on power stroke, 1/2 count on return
- Voltage: 6V DC
- Pulse Length (min.): 50 ms
- Power Consumption (max.): 6 Watts
- Drive: Reciprocating Verge
- Mounting Style: Back of Panel
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Dimensions: See attached .pdf file
Product Condition: NEW