- 0.25 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The ENM Hour Meter T40E45 is the answer to applications requiring a low power, low cost reliable hour meter. This compact tamperproof meter is sealed against the environment to provide years of service. Accumulated hours are stored in the mechanical indicating counter; therefore, no battery is required to maintain elapsed time. It contains an input diode for polarity protection.
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. This listing is for a bulk pack of 25. Price is per unit.
- CSA certified
- UL recognized
- Quiet operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low power consumption
- No battery back-up required
- Absolutely will not lose count
- Sealed against moisture and dirt
- Quartz-crystal for accurate timing
- Solid State Electronic Drive Circuit
- High impact, tamperproof plastic case
- Indicates operating time in hours and tenths
- ENM Part No.: T40E45
- Display: 6-Digit
- Time Scale: 99,999.9 Hours • Automatic recycle to zero
- Figures: Hours - White on Black • Tenths - Red on White • Height - 0.140"
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 80V DC
- Size: 2.05 W x 2.05 H x 1.51 D Inch
- Face Size: 2.05 W x 2.05 H Inch
- Power Consumption: 0.03W
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.02% over entire range
- Temperature: Standard -30 °C to +65 °C (-22 °F to +149 °F) • Special -40 °C to +85 °C (-24 °F to +185 °F)
- Vibration Resistance: Withstands 10 to 75 Hz. at 1 to 8 G's
- Termination: 1/4" male blade terminal
- Protected from: Alternator load dump • Inductive switching • Reverse polarity
- Configuration: Square panel mount
- Weight: 2 oz.
- Reset: None
- Dimensions: See image #2
Product Condition: NEW