- 1.00 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
An essential tool for diagnosing many fuel injection problems including leaking or clogged injectors, fuel rail deterioration, clogged fuel filter and fuel pump malfunction. Kit includes adapters for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Jeep and Eagle multi-port fuel injection systems with fuel rail test ports. This model replaces 05515.
- Ford adapter
- 2 3/4" (70 mm) diameter Bourdon tube gauge (readings indicated in psi and kPa) with manual pressure release, 15" (380 mm) braided hose,and GM/Chrysler adapter
- 6' (1.8 m) long fuel drain hose
- User manual (English/Spanish/French)
- Manual pressure release
- Large, easy-to-read gauge with 0 to 100 psi (0 to 700 kPa) scale
- High-pressure braided hose with solid brass fittings
- Lincoln Part No.: MV5515
- Maximum Pressure: 100 psi (700 kPa)
- Packaged Size (wide x tall x deep): 5 x 12 x 1 ⅜ in. (125 x 305 x 35 mm)
- Packaged Weight: 1.0 lb. (0.45 kg)
Product Condition: NEW
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.