- 0.48 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The A20PABS-150 (2 inch/51 mm dial) Swichgage instruments are diaphragm-actuated, pressure-indicating gages, with built-in electrical switches for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices.
The pressure range is 0-150 psi (690 kPa) [6.9 bar].
This is a rugged, built-to-last instrument and the face is sealed from the environment by the unique combination of a polycarbonate case and lens, a polished stainless steel bezel and O-ring seals. Ranges above 30 psi (207 kPa) [2 bar] are totally sealed from the external environment
Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure is assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning.
On the A20PABS-150, the gage pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts have self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity. They also have internal snap-acting SPDT switches for three wire control; can be wired to make or to break a circuit.
The A20PABS-150 applications include: engines/equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking Engines for Lube Oil Pressure, Water Pump Pressure, Hydraulic Pressure, Air Pressure, etc.
Features: A20PABS-150Series Swichgage:
- 2 and (51 and 64 mm) Dial
- Corrosion Resistant Polycarbonate Case
- Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
- Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shut Down Equipment
- Critical Pressure Limit Switch Is Visible and Adjustable (Most Models)
- Contact(s) Isolated From Ground
- The gage pointer makes with an adjustable contact to complete a pilot-duty circuit.
- Features internal snap-acting SPDT switches, instead of the single pole/pointer contacts. When the switch closes on falling pressure, it becomes Set, as pressure rises the switch Resets (refer to wiring diagram).
- Includes internal SPDT snap-switch for pre-alarm.
- Dial: White on black, dual scale; U.S.A. standard scale is psi/kPa;
- Case: Polycarbonate/glass filled, corrosion-resistant; steel mounting clamp included.
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard
- Pointer: Tempered nickel silver; Red tip.
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high-impact.
- Oil: Silicon Oil.
- Ambient: -40°F (-40°C) thru 150°F (66°C).
- Process: -40°F (-40°C) thru 250°F (121°C).
Process Connection: 1/8-27 NPTM brass.
Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.Adjustable Limit Contact: SPST contact; pilot-duty only, 2A@30 VAC/DC; Closed when the low limit is met. Open when pointer is in normal operating range. Contacts are gold flashed silver. Limit Contact Adjustment: by a 1/16 in. hex wrench thru 100% of the scale. Wiring: Number 4 screw terminals.
Snap-Switch Rating: SPDT, 3 A@ 30 VDC inductive; 4 A @ 125 VAC inductive.
Product Condition: NEW