- 3.00 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approximately 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Murphy 1500 PSI Pneumatically Controlled Dump Valve DVU2115 is a pneumatically controlled dump valve. The valves open and close automatically by pneumatic control from a Murphy LS200NDVOR or similar level controller and dump valve operator. Diaphragm operated, the DVU2115 dump valves operate at 30-70 psi (207- 483 kPa) [2.07- 4.83 bar] and up to 1500 psi (10.3 MPa) [103 bar].
Designed for gas compressor scrubbers, the DVU2115 can be used to dump any liquids compatible with its specifications.
- Compatible With Murphy Level Controls
- Soft Seat Valve
- Manual Valve Operator
- Hex Union Allows Plug and Seat Replacement Without Piping Removal
- Operates on 30–70 psi (207–483 kPa) [2.07–4.83 bar] Control Pressure
- Murphy Part No.: DVU2115
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 250°F (-34.4 to +121°C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 1500 psi (10.3 MPa) [103 bar]
- Body Material: Electroless Nickel Plated 12L14 Carbon Steel
- Internal Wetted Parts: Plug Seal: 90 Durometer Urethane; Other: 303 stainless steel; Electroless; Nickel Plated 12L14 Carbon Steel
- Inlet: 2 NPT
- Outlet: 1 NPT
- Trim Size: 0.576 in. (15 mm)
- Working Max. Press.: 1500 psi
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs. (6.4 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 12 in. (203 x 203 x 305 mm.)
Product Condition: NEW
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.