- 0.52 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The RoadWatch system is a system without equal when it comes to providing vehicle operators crucial surface temperature information.
Your Roadwatch system can tell you when the temperature of the road is no longer safe to drive. You can use the Roadwatch gauge's reading to adjust the type and mixture of your "salt" spread, or to know if the surface is the right temperature to allow paint to adhere properly. Simple to use and with quality construction that's flexible enough to allow mounting in many locations. The system comes calibrated for life, so you don't have to waste valuable checking and adjusting the unit the temperature as you roll down the road.
Your safety relies on you knowing the road conditions. Partner with RoadWatch to keep safe and informed.
The read-out on this Roadwatch gauge is Celsius.
If you are buying in quantity for a fleet, please give us a call. Bulk discounts may be available.
- Lifetime factory calibrated at 0.96 emissivity
- 10 degree field of view
- Available in Fahrenheit measurement, too (part number 849-0062-001)
- Accuracy of +/-1%
- Surface temperature range -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Air temperature range -40 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit or 40 to 50 degrees Celsius
- Response time of 100 milliseconds, damped to 500 milliseconds
- 12V DC with 60 MA current draw
- Shielded cables in various lengths
- Anodized aluminum housing with EMI/RFI shielded electronics
- Easy to service sensor and display assemblies
Alt Part Numbers P/N MSF 3269-00, 849 0162 003, VERWSS, 78974111, 3268437, RW1, MSF8490262003, MSF8490262002, SS M8F, NTS/849-0262-003 Freightliner
The Roadwatch SS is commonly used by the Departments of Transportation, and both federal and state municipalities.
Product Condition: NEW
Celsius Roadwatch Kit 16-FOOT Cable - 849-0262-002