- 0.10 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approx 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 80
Wire lead type has a 10" wire loop connected to studs and PVC-coated. Loop is intended to be cut, stripped and spliced into a circuit. Comes with integral brackets (to be directly affixed with screws or bolts) or without (needs a mounting bracket).
Note: This product is a bulk product and has no manufacturers box or instructions. This listing is for a bulk pack of 80. Price is per unit.
- Cole Hersee Part No.: 30063-10
- Package Type: Bulk
- Description: Type I Snap-In with Wire Leads
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 10A
- Mounting Method: Snap into Bracket
- Terminals: 10in wire loop
- Housing Style: PVC Coated
- Steel Box Type: approximately 1 ¼" x ¾" x 2/3"
Product Condition: NEW
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.