- 2.25 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approximately 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 20
The Cole Hersee MIDI Bolt-Down Fuse 0498030.SXT is designed and patented by Littelfuse. 41.1mm from end to end. Rated 32V. The MIDI style fuse offers a bolt-on space saving fuse for high current wiring protection and provides time delay characteristics with “Diffusion Pill Technology”.
Please note: This part is only available in increments of 20. Price is per unit.
- Cole Hersee Part No.: 0498030.SXT
- Interrupting Rating: 1000A @ 32 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 32 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40˚C to + 125˚C
- Housing: Transparent Nylon Composite
- Terminal: Tin plated Copper
- Mounting Torque M5: 4.5 Nm +/- 1Nm
- Complies with: ISO 8820-5, UL 248 Special Purpose Fuses
- Current Rating: 30 A
- Typ. Voltage Drop: 65 mV
- Cold Resistance: 2.06 mΩ
- I2t: 4200
Product Condition: NEW
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.