- 0.45 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Murphy 0-100 PSI Panel Mount Mechanical Pressure Swichgage with Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube OPLFC-S-100 is a combination pressure indicating gage with adjustable low and high limit switch. This limit switch can be wired directly to electric pilot circuits to operate alarms, shutdown or start/stop of engines and electric motors. The OPLFC-S-100 features a 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) dial for easy viewing. Adjustable limit switch is accessible from the front of the gage and the contacts have a self-cleaning motion to enhance electrical continuity.
The OPLFC is a panel mounting version of the OPLC. It has all of the features of the OPLC except the low limit contact lockout. The lockout must be done externally through the control circuit or with the optional “SA” lockout. The OPLFC is typically used in control panels such as for compressors, pumps, etc. This version can be environmentally sealed with either the “ES” or “OS” options. Contact lead termination is by pigtail wires.
- 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) Dial
- Panel Mount Version
- Combination Indicating Gage and Critical Pressure Limit Switches
- High and Low Pressure Limit Contacts Are Visible and Adjustable
- Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous applications
- Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube
- Murphy Part No.: OPLFC-S-100
- Range: 0–100 psi (0–689 kPa) [0–6.89 bar]
- Case: Die cast aluminum; weatherproof
- Contact Rating: 1 SPDT; Center off; 2 A, 30 VDC, 1 A, 125 VAC pilot duty
- Dial: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) white on black, dual scaled psi /kPa
- Gage Accuracy: ±2% for the first and last quarters of the scale, the middle half is ±1%
- Geared Movement: 302 and 304 stainless steel
- Lens: Optically clear polycarbonate
- Pointer: High visibility with a pointer calibration hub
- Sensing Element: Stainless steel bourdon tube
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Tube Type: Drawn C-Tube
- Range Selection Limits (psi-mpa-bar): Thru 1,000 psi (6.89 MPa) [68.9 bar]
- Bourdon Tube and Tip Material (all joints TIG welded except “A”): 316 Stainless Steel
- Socket Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz (1.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/4 x 8-1/4 x 5-1/2 in. (235 x 210 x 140 mm)
Product Condition: NEW
NOT ACTUAL RANGE SHOWN - SAME STYLE
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.