- 0.82 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Murphy 130-250F Temperature Swichgage with 2 inch/51 mm dial model A20T-250-6-1/2 is a diaphragm-actuated, temperature-indicating gage with built-in electrical switch for tripping alarms and/or shutdown devices. This rugged, built-to-last instrument is fully sealed from the environment by the unique combination of a polycarbonate case and lens, a polished stainless steel bezel and O-ring seals.
This vapor actuated gage features a sealed capillary tube and a sensing bulb. When subjected to heat, the liquid in the sensing bulb changes to vapor creating pressure against the diaphragm mechanism. The diaphragm translates this vapor pressure into a mechanical gage reading. For series A20T, gage pointer acts as a temperature indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts are isolated through ground. They have self-cleaning motion to enhance electrical continuity.
Applications for this swichgage instrument includes: engines and equipment in Oil Field, Marine, Irrigation, Construction and Trucking industries. Monitoring Engine Coolant temperature, Crankcase Oil, Transmission Oil.
- Corrosion Resistant Polycarbonate Case
- Indicating Gage and Limit Switch
- Switch Can Activate Alarms and/or Shut Down Equipment
- Contact(s) Isolated From Ground
- Part No.: A20T-250-6-1/2
- Range: 130-250°F - 60-121°C
- Dial: White on black; U.S.A. standard scale is dual scale °F/°C
- Case: Glass filled/Polycarbonate, corrosion-resistant; steel mounting clamp included.
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel
- Pointer: Tempered nickel silver; red tip.
- Lens: Polycarbonate, high-impact.
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
- Capillary: PVC armored copper 6 ft.
- Sensing Bulb: Copper
- Adjustable Limit Contact: SPST contact; pilot-duty only, 2 A @ 30 VAC/ VDC; isolated from case ground. Normally Closed when the high limit is met. Normally Open when pointer is in normal operating range. Contacts are gold flashed silver.
- Limit Contact Adjustment: by a 1/16 in. hex wrench thru 100% of the scale
- Wiring: Number 4 screw terminals
- Unit Weight: 11.9 oz. (0.370 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 3 in. (121 x 121 x 76 mm)
Product Condition: NEW
Murphy Temperature Swichgage 130-250F/60-121C with 6 Ft Capillary A20T-250-6-1/2