- 0.45 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Murphy Swichgage OPLFC-A-400-EC is a panel mounting version of the OPLC. It has all of the features of the OPLC except the low limit contact lockout. The lockout must be done externally through the control circuit. The OPLFC is typically used in control panels for compressors, pumps, etc. This version can be environmentally sealed with either the ES or OS options. Contact lead termination is by pigtail wires.
- Case: Die cast aluminum; weatherproof.
- Dial: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) white on black, dual scaled psi /kPa. Other dial configurations available. Consult factory.
- Gage Accuracy: ±2% for the first and last quarters of the scale, the middle half is ±1%.
- Geared Movement: 302 and 304 stainless steel.
- Lens: Optically clear polycarbonate.
- Pointer: High visibility with a pointer calibration hub
- Combination Indicating Gage and Critical Pressure Limit Switches
- High and Low Pressure Limit Contacts Are Visible and Adjustable
- Panel and Surface Mount Versions
- Part No.: OPLFC-A-400-EC
- Base Model: Swichgage, panel mount
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Tube Type: Drawn C-Tube
- Range Selection Limits: Through 1000 PSI (6.89 MPa/68.95 bar)
- Bourdon Tube and Tip Material (all joints TIG welded except A): Grade A Phosphor Bronze Tube (Brass Tip, Silver Brazed)
- Socket Material: Brass
- BP Relay Voltage: 120VAC
- Ranges: 0-400 PSI / 0-2.76 MPa / 0.28 Bar
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz (1.5 kg)
- Contact Rating: SPDT; Center Off; 2A, 30VDC, 1A, 125VAC Pilot Duty
- Option: EC
Product Condition: NEW