- 0.45 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Murphy Mechanical 0-5000 PSI Surface Mount Pressure Swichgage with Low Limit Lockout Switch OPLC-S-5000 is a combination pressure indicating gage with adjustable low and high limit switch. This limit switch can be wired directly to electric pilot circuits to operate alarms, shutdown or start/stop of engines and electric motors. The OPLC-S-5000 features a 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) dial for easy viewing. Adjustable limit switch is accessible from the front of the gage and the contacts have a self-cleaning motion to enhance electrical continuity.
The OPLC is a surface mount, indicating, pressure gage and switch. Adjustable high and low limit, ungrounded contacts are used to operate alarm, shutdown or start-stop circuits. Pointer closure against either of the adjustable contacts completes the pilot-duty circuit.
An SPST toggle switch is provided to override the low limit contact for equipment startup. Suitable for engines or electric motors with appropriate Murphy magnetic switch or transformer relay assembly.
- 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) Dial
- Surface Mount Version
- Low Limit Lockout Switch
- Combination Indicating Gage and Critical Pressure Limit Switches
- High and Low Pressure Limit Contacts Are Visible and Adjustable
- Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D hazardous applications
- 316 Stainless Steel Bourdon Tube
- Murphy Part No.: OPLC-S-5000
- Range: 0–5000 psi (0–34.48 MPa) [0–350]
- Case: Die cast aluminum; weatherproof
- Contacts: 1 SPDT; Center off; 2 A, 30 VDC, 1 A, 125 VAC pilot duty
- Dial: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) white on black, dual scaled psi /kPa
- Gage Accuracy: ±2% for the first and last quarters of the scale, the middle half is ±1%
- Geared Movement: 302 and 304 stainless steel
- Lens: Optically clear polycarbonate
- Pointer: High visibility with a pointer calibration hub
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT
- Tube Type: Drawn C-Tube
- Range Selection Limits (psi-mpa-bar): Thru 1,000 psi (6.89 MPa) [68.9 bar]
- Bourdon Tube and Tip Material (all joints TIG welded except “A”): 316 Stainless Steel
- Socket Material: 316 stainless steel
- Sensing Element: 316 stainless steel bourdon tube
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz (2.5 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 9-1/2 x 9-1/4 x 5-3/4 in. (241 x 235 x 146 mm)
Product Condition: NEW
NOT ACTUAL RANGE SHOWN - SAME STYLE
California required Prop65 warning.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.