- 0.91 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Pollak Battery Master Disconnect Switch SPST 51-302 has a model replacement number of 51-902. This master disconnect switch has a current rating of 180 DC Amp and voltage rating of 6-36 VDC. It also has an overall length of 4 3/8 inches and diameter of 2 5/8 inches approx.
Note: This is a replacement for the discontinued Pollak Master Disconnect 51-302. The only difference between 51-902 and 51-302 is that the contacts are individually sealed in 902.
- Individually Sealed Contacts
- One piece die-cast housing sealed with O-rings at base and mounting stem to keep out dust and moisture.
- Large die-cast, lever for ease of operation.
- Two 3/8" copper alloy stud terminals with hex nuts and lock washers.
- Mounting stem 3/4" diameter, l/2" long, with two hexnuts and lock washer. (Note: Mounting nuts not to exceed 12 ft. Ibs. torque).
- Designed for protection against battery drain, electrical fires, tampering and theft.
- Fits panels up to l/4" thick.
- Conforms to requirements of U.L. #558
- Pollak Part No.: 51-302
- Current Rating: 180 DC Amp
- Voltage Rating: 6-36 VDC
- Overall Length: 4 3/8"
- Diameter: 2 5/8" approx.
- 1000 amps in Rush S.P.S.T. (Off-On)
- Terminal: 2 Studs
Product Condition: NEW