- 29.00 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Red Dot R-8500 Off-Road Backwall Air Conditioner 12V R-8500-3P packs high performance and reliability into a slim profile. The air plenum can be changed to divert air out the top or the front of the unit depending the application. In addition, the controls can be remote-mounted. NOTE: Condenser, Compressor and General Purpose Installation Kits not included. For ordering guide please see image #3.
- Part No.: R-8500-3P
- Mack Part No.: 4379-R85003P
- Cooling BTU: 15,200 BTU/Hr with 36°F (w 4.5 kW w/ 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air
- Air Flow: 205 CFM (348 m3/h)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- Motor: Three-speed field wound
- Current Draw: 13.5 amps @ 13.6 VDC (includes 4 amps for A/C clutch)
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Power: 12 VDC
- Dimensions: See image #2
- Ordering Guide: See image #3
Product Condition: NEW
Red Dot Off-Road Compact A/C 12V R-8500-3P
**Professional installation is required.
**Backwall, rooftop and headliner air conditioners require connection to an external A/C compressor (Compressor and connection components not included).
Not actual image. Image shown with remote mount controls.