- 126.00 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Red Dot R-9757 Off-Road Rooftop Heater/Air Conditioner Unit Red Dot R-9757-0-24P delivers comfort and performance in any environment. The low-profile ceiling plenum blends with any interior.
- Part No.: Red Dot R-9757-0-24P
- Voltage: 24V
- BTUs: Cooling - 5,000 BTU/Hr with 36°F (7.3 kw with 2.2°C) refrigerant temperature and 80°F (26.7°C) wet bulb entering air; Heating - 45,000 BTU/Hr @ 100°F (13.2 kw @ 37.8°C) air temperature rise
- Air Flow: 400 CFM (680 m3/h)
- Motors: Evaporator – One 24 VDC, three speed; Condenser – One 24 VDC low profile
- Current Draw: 19.1 amps @ 27.2 VDC (includes 2 amps for A/C clutch)
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Options include a remote mount filter and in-line booster blower for a pressurized, dust-free cab (Sold Separately)
- Dimensions: See image #2
Product Condition: NEW
**Professional installation is required.
**Backwall, rooftop and headliner air conditioners require connection to an external A/C compressor (Compressor and connection components not included).