- 3.93 LBS
- Estimated Special Order Ship Date:
- Special Order (ships approximately 2-3 Weeks)
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
Yellow Jacket Brute II 4-Valve Test and Charging Manifold provides the flow that’s proven faster than any conventional manifold. The aluminum alloy body is forged for strength and reliability with 3/8″ bores through the body to speed the job. All have 1/4″ hi-/lo-sides with 3/8″ vacuum port unless otherwise specified; does not apply to °C manifolds.
- Measures in Fahrenheit
- Front access for easy field recalibration
- Double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life
- Fourth hose enables connection to hi-/lo-sides, refrigerant tank and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses
- Exclusive 100-mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seat
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Also available with 3-1/2″ (90 mm) red and blue liquid-filled gauges
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4″-3/8″-1/4″-1/4″ unless otherwise identified
- Made in the USA
- Yellow Jacket Part No.: 46010
- Vacuum Port: 3/8"
- Hi/Lo Charge: 1/4"
- Gauges: Red/Blue
- Scale: psi
- Refrigerant: R22/404A/410A
Product Condition: NEW