- 0.52 LBS
- Special Order Available:
- Increments of 1
The Titan 4-Valve Test Manifold has a forged aluminum alloy body which makes this unit lightweight for handling ease with the durability and reliability required for repeated use.
Have greater confidence in measurements and decisions with certified Yellow Jacket Class 1 Replacement Manifold Gauges and Manifolds with Class 1 gauges.
The Yellow Jacket gauges have always been manufactured and calibrated to NIST standards. The standard Ritchie Engineering procedure has been to measure for accuracy at five points: two times up the scale and then back down. Many manufacturers measure at only three points (A, B, C).
The Ritchie Engineering certification process documents the NIST calibration plus compliance to ANSI Z540.1 and ISO 10012 standards. The certification is good for one year; recalibration is recommended after one year.
- 3/8″ Vacuum port for use with larger hose to cut evacuation time by up to 33% (all other fittings are 1/4″)
- Large, easy-to-read 3-1/8" (80 mm) steel case red and blue, 1% accuracy (Class 1) gauges
- Front access for easy field recalibration
- Double “O” ring piston for reliability and long service life
- Exclusive 100 mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seats
- Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
- Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
- Heavy duty hook won’t pull out
- Also available with 3-1/2" (90 mm) red and blue liquid-filled gauges
- Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4″-3/8″-1/4″-1/4″ unless otherwise identified
- Fourth hose to enable connection to hi-/lo-sides, refrigerant tank and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses
- Made in the USA
- Yellow Jacket Part No.: 49283
- Gauges: Red/Blue
- Scale: PSI
- Refrigerant: R22/404A/410A
Product Condition: NEW